At Retreat to the Hills we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you when you use this website.
We do update this Policy from time to time, the latest version is published on this page so please review this Policy regularly. If you have any questions regarding this policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information that you voluntarily provide by filling in forms on our Website. For example, when you register for information, or make a purchase, or contact us via the contact us page. Information provided to us when you communicate with us by any means.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
We may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic area for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Interested in hearing more about our Retreat Social Workshops? ...
We are running at full capacity but do let us know if you want to join the waiting list...
Retreat Pilates, Castlemorton, Malvern, WR13 6DA